Terms & Conditions
- If you decide to cancel your membership after it has been processed, a processing fee will apply.
- Members are required to settle their membership fees within 20 business days after Focus on Health delivers their accredited CPD activities. Delivery can be through email, courier, or by providing login details for our online portal.
- For the members’ convenience, membership is renewed on the last day of the calendar year. Following which Focus on Health will provide the member with his/her new CPD activities for the next year via the selected delivery option and details provided above. It is the members’ responsibility to inform Focus on Health of any changes.
- Cash is ONLY accepted at our offices in Centurion. Memberships paid through making a cash payment at a bank, will incur a higher membership fee.
- All membership cancellations should be submitted twenty (20) business days before the renewal date of 31 December of each year. For [all other cancellations] received hereafter; part of the membership fee, or the full membership fee will be incurred if the CPD material was delivered.
- Please contact us if you did not receive your membership number and login detail via SMS within 24-36 hours. Please contact us within two weeks after submitting this
application if you did not receive your CPD activities.
- All correspondence and receipt of payments sent to Focus on Health will be confirmed via SMS.
- As part of your membership we reserve the right to communicate with you via WhatsApp, SMS, telephone or email regarding the delivery of your CPD activities,
statements and accounts, changes in CPD compliance as communicated by statutory bodies and any other important information relating to our management of your CPD membership and status.
- We have outsourced hour invoicing and collections process and a third party, namely Bredell_Ferreira will be responsible for contacting you in this regard on our behalf. Their email address for correspondence; firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of Personal Information Act, (Act 4 of 2013)
- I hereby give my consent freely and voluntary that Focus on Health (Pty) Ltd and its employees may collect, process and store my personal data, such as my name,
surname, identity number, e-mail address, telephone address and assessment outcomes.
- I understand that Focus on Health (Pty) Ltd uses an external courier company to deliver packages and that by providing my address and contact details to the
company the courier company may also receive these details when delivering a package.
- I understand that my personal information as recorded and stored by Focus on Health (Pty) Ltd is protected under and in full accordance with the Protection of
Personal Information Act, (4 of 2013). Any additional personal information that is supplied by myself will be subject to the same standard of confidentiality and protection.
- I understand that I have the right to withdraw, verify or change my information held by Focus on Health (Pty) Ltd and that I may request access to the information which
was collected and processed by Focus on Health (Pty) Ltd.
- I further understand that I am free to withdraw this consent at any time, provided that I inform Focus on Health (Pty) Ltd of same in writing.
- If there is reason for me to believe that my personal information is not processed in the correct manner or that it is used for other purposes than what it was intended
for, I may contact the information officer/deputy information officer of Focus on Health (Pty) Ltd.
- Your personal information will be processed according to our Privacy Statement. You are welcome to request a copy at any stage.
I consent that my personal information may be used by Focus on Health (Pty) Ltd to bring new products and services, that fall outside the scope of my membership, to my attention
and understand that I may opt out from receiving such marketing communications at any time.